- Skip the long lines to enjoy fast track entry to the Louvre Museum
- See the famous Venus de Milo and the Mona Lisa
- Marvel at the marble statue of the Nike of Samothrace
- Follow your guide to the Louvre s highlights from among 6,000 paintings
2-Hour Louvre Small Group Guided Visit
€65 per person
In a few wordsDiscover masterpieces of art by Michelangelo, Da Vinci and others on a 2.5-hour tour of the Louvre Museum, filled with some of the best known and most beautiful paintings and sculptures known to man. Enjoy the intimacy of visiting the museum in a small group.
In detailEnjoy fast track entry so that your guide can take you to some of the highlights of the museum vast collection, personalized to you. The Louvre opened to the public in 1793, having already been used to display the royal collections since 1682. Now home to some 6,000 paintings, see a selection of the best, including Da Vinci legendary Mona Lisa.
A focus on the main sculptures of the museum will show you The Venus de Milo and The Winged Victory of Samothrace. Discover paintings by Caravaggio, Delacroix, Raphael, Giotto and many more. Your licenced guide will tell the stories of the art as you explore, leaving you free to continue on your own at the end.
What is included?
- Louvre entrance fees
- Tour by a licensed guide
- Entrance fee for exhibitions in Napoleon Hall
2 rue de l'Echelle, 75001 Paris (outside of the Stabucks) - 2mn walk from the Louvre
Good to know
- Please note that large bags are not allowed in the Louvre Museum
- Small Groups of 10-15 people
- Eating and drinking is strictly forbidden in the Louvre Museum
- Please note that there are no elevators available in the museum
- You are free to stay in the Louvre after the tour to continue exploring on your own